St Peter’s, Hale and St Elizabeth’s, Ashley are Church of England parishes, each inclusive in nature, ranging from liberal catholic to traditional, with a lively, inter-generational Family Praise service.
We are seeking to appoint a Children and Young People’s Ministry Leader who is:
- established in their Christian faith, with an understanding of both the Church of England and the inclusive church tradition;
- able to demonstrate competence in church-based work with children and young people;
- outward-looking, with a passion for working with local schools and groups to build secure links which promote Christian values in children’s daily life;
- someone who shares a vision for an inter-generational, inclusive church;
- a team player with good communication, IT and interpersonal skills;
- committed to working in partnership across parishes, respecting the tradition of each church;
- able to encourage volunteers from a variety of backgrounds to give children safe access to opportunities for spiritual growth;
An Occupational Requirement exists for the post holder to be a practising Christian in accordance with the Equality Act, 2010.
For an informal chat about the job please contact the Vicar, Karen Stanton, at email@example.com or tel: 07925 614782
Closing date: Monday 2nd November 2020
Interviews: Monday 23rd and Tuesday 24th November 2020